TSP Equipment: Pumps
Coolant foaming conditions vary due to tank size and coolant turnover. If these conditions cannot be changed, a simple alternative is controlled pumping of anti-foam additive into the coolant stream or tank. The Accu-Pump is designed for this application.
- Adjustable analogue stroke discharge .1oz (3cc) to 3.4oz (100 CC)
- Reservoir size 2.11qt. (2l), Capacity 1.9qt (1.8l)
- Electricity 110V 50/60 Hz 3 Amps.
- Sealed enclosed housing for industrial use.
- 1/8 NTP port and compression fittings
- Accurate piston/diaphragm pump system for viscosities up to 500 cSt @ 40 °C
- Creates less waste and reduces anti-foam consumption
- Features adjustable stroke timers
- Includes hoses