Your privacy is critically important to us. At Hangsterfer’s Laboratories, we have a few fundamental privacy principles:
• We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
• We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
• We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information we do have about you.
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that information.
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so in conducting our primary business of manufacturing and distributing Metalworking lubricants and providing services to our customers.
We use this information to conduct legitimate business with you, and also gain insights on how our Services and products are being used, so we can make our Services and products better.
Let’s go over the information that we collect:
Information You Provide to Us
• Contact Information: We ask for basic information from you in order to respond to requests for information submitted online, and also to set up your account for our private access Services.
• Business Information: We record information about your business as it relates to being a customer of Hangsterfer’s.
• Communications: You may also provide us information when you communicate with us electronically, respond to surveys, or post about us in public forums.
Information We Collect Automatically
• Log Information: Like most online service providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information.
• Usage Information: We collect information about your usage of our websites. (e.g., page views, document searches, document downloads) along with information about your device while using our Services.
• Location Information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
• We may also get information about you from other public sources, like posted links to our Services from public websites.
Legal Bases for Collecting and Using Information
For users of our Services in the European Union, regarding our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws, which is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that:
(1) The use is necessary in order to fulfill our commitments to you under our Terms of Service or other agreements with you; or
(2) The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or
(3) The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
(4) We have a legitimate interest in using information to conduct our primary business; or
(5) You have given us your consent.
How We Share Information
We share information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
• Hangsterfer’s Authorized Distributors: We may share information about you with Hangsterfer’s authorized distributors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you. Hangsterfer’s authorized distributors help us provide our products and support to you.
• Legal Requests: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
• To Protect Rights, Property, and Others: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Hangsterfer’s, third parties, or the public at large.
• With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction.
How Long We Keep Information
We generally discard information about you when we no longer need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect information about you against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks.
You have several choices available when it comes to restricting the information we have about you:
• Limit the Information that You Provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our Services may not be accessible.
• Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages.
• Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: At this time, Hangsterfer’s does not respond to “do not track” signals across all of our Services. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using Hangsterfer’s websites, with the drawback that certain features of Hangsterfer’s websites may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
• Close Your Account: While we’d be very sad to see you go, if you no longer want to use our Services you can close your account to our private access Services. Please keep in mind that we may continue to retain your information after closing your account, as described above.
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
• Request access to your personal data;
• Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
• Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
• Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
• Request portability of your personal data.
EU individuals also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
Controllers and Responsible Companies
Hangsterfer’s Laboratories, Inc.
175 Ogden Road
Mantua, NJ 08051
United States of America
How to Reach Us