TSP Equipment: Proportionators
Improper coolant concentration is one of the single most common reasons for coolant failure. If the concentration is too low, rust and bacteria can be a problem. If it is too high, increased consumption will follow. Using a proportionator will significantly reduce problems that may occur with coolants. Regardless of which work shift, everyone will be mixing coolant the same way every time.
Accu-Mix 14100 – BEST!
- Are perfect for shops using more than 3 drums per year
- Use premium piston style proportionators
- Provide up to 7 gpm (26.5 lpm) of coolant delivery
- Water powered pumping (no electricity or air needed)
- Accurate variable proportioning on the fly to 12%
- Pumping viscosities to 80 cSt
- Shown with optional water filter for use with private wells
Accu-Mix 500 – BETTER
- Accurate poppet/hydraulic valve style proportionator for viscosities up to 100 cSt @ 40C.
- Adjustable concentration 1-10% on the lower barrel.
- Accurate, less waste, reduces coolant consumption and faster than hand mixing.
- Includes drum and wall mount.
- Can be hard plumbed or mounted into a coolant delivery system.
- Provides up to 11 gpm (41.5 lpm) of coolant delivery.
- Water-powered pumping (no electricity or air needed).
- Venturi style proportionator for viscosities up to 100 SUS.
- Concentration adjustable by turning a knob, max 11% approximate.
- Up to 5gpm (191pm) of product delivery.
- 3.5 (1.1m) discharge tube.
- Direct mountain to a 55 gallon / 209 liter drum, 2in. bung or short suction pipe for 5 gallon / 19 liter pails.
- Water pressure regulator optional.
- More accurate, less waste and faster than hand mixing.